Saturday, March 20, 2021

So I'm going to go to bed
The cat's very angry at me
I decided to celebrate that I am scheduled to get my first shot
So I ordered Pollo campero
they have fried chicken but they also have grilled chicken and their grilled chicken is so so good
It's so good that I looked up to see if they have it in your state
Because I was going to recommend to you that you should definitely order it
but it does not look like they have any in your state so I'm very sad for you
It's been here in Houston for like I don't know 15 years maybe
And it's another states too so maybe you have had it because you have been in other states in the last 15 years
Anyway that was the fanciness that I did for my big celebratory dinner
I hope that you are having a good day
And I hope that you sleep well
I love you very much sweetheart 💋
And I'll talk to you in the morning