Wednesday, March 26, 2014

i went back to sleep before

and I dreamed
a documentary, I think
it was talking about people who
didn't like to date
had trouble finding the one for them
and it was using a pool as a metaphor
a visual aid
each person was a color
at either end of the pool
and then for these people who were successful
the color blended
these people had, some of them
a bunch of children
which I guess made them more successful
I got to hold a baby
from one of the couples who just had one
and she was a strange child
she had modified regular crying
in a way that let you know if you were
closer or farther away
from doing what she needed
so she conditioned the caregiver
like pavlov's dog, a little

then there was this guy
he had been famous, I think
anyway, I recognized him
and he was laying on the floor
wouldn't sit in the chair
Jon Stewart was interviewing him
asking him shit like:
why can't you get it together man
and he would say strange things
that didn't make any sense
like: yes Jon, but you know how to speak Latin every day

then somehow they tricked him
and he ended up in a big arena like circle
outside
with other guys and torches
and I have no idea
if they were about to perform
or
beat him

strange dreams
no idea