Saturday, March 1, 2014

i am working weird hours again

i was supposed to start my time shift this morning, but i couldn't wake up
i have a store meeting in the morning
so, hopefully
i'll get up really really early
and be able to spend some times writing in the morning
and, hopefully
all the different ideas i have pulling me
will have congealed into something good
or
maybe i'll use the synchronicity model i've been using

was it borges who said the tarot is a tool for writing stories
i think it was
have i read any borges
i think that i have
but i can't remember what
maybe it wasn't his stories
maybe it was an article or interview


anyway
maybe you like it
the tarot thing

i feel like my brain is full
uncomfortably full
and
i have to focus and edit


i want to metaphor-ize something
hands in the air
eyes locked
there is something
something that that tells me

and
maybe i invent things
and maybe it's okay if i do
but
i feel like my processing speed isn't fast enough anymore
like i'm spending a lot of time on analysis
and not enough time on production


i feel like i'm babbling 


anyway
different work shifts
so you might not see me when you expect to
and i might be a little wonky until thurs afternoon
but i'm here
and i love you


i hope you visit me in dreamland tonight, if you can
i think you were with me all night last night
but i can't remember my dreams

i'm going to bed in about a half an hour
[super early]
and sleeping about six hours
that might all be before you go to sleep

weird