Wednesday, March 26, 2014

i think i fell back asleep instantly, but i dreamed

I had a pet bear
and I was riding it's back
I had to stop to get it some water
I went into this little place
it seemed like going backward in time
it had these metal queue line thingies
set right into the floor
but
it didn't really seem to line up
so I wasn't sure which way the line went
I said as much
and a guy asked me
was that directed at me
it was really rhetorical
and he began to tell me the history of the place
I got my water
and went back to my bear
we were both very thirsty

then
I worked at someplace really huge
and the wine was in these big panels on the wall
that rolled open
it reminded me of a sports venue
they had metal roll doors to lock up
and these were refrigerated
everything was picked clean
not completely empty
just
obviously heavily shopped
I had to restock everything
but
everything
was rose