Friday, February 21, 2020

Cold flash is a thing
I looked it up
I've never heard of cold flash never ever ever ever ever
And I think as far as night sweats mine are pretty mild and actually it might just be that I was wearing a ton of clothes and a ton of blankets and I'm on a Tempur-Pedic mattress that holds in heat
But the things I'm calling night sweats or when I wake up and I'm all sweaty and my clothes are wet
I've never actually had it be so bad that I had to change bedding but maybe I'm just more hardcore than the average woman
But even being warm when I'm sleeping is kind of unusual at a point in my life when I was trying to do that temperature fertility tracking what I found was when I wake up in the morning my body temperature is like 68 or something

So my natural sleeping is like kind of corpsey

although in fairness at the time I was sleeping with a guy who had a waterbed and it turned out he was not using the heater in the waterbed because he was hot all the time so it was wicking away all of my body heat

so probably in the mattress that retains heat I don't get that cold

but to wake up hot and sweaty is not a common thing for me even in fairly hot weather unless you know I don't have a fan or anything going

so if I wake up sweaty I call it night sweats but it may not technically be that intense and to be honest with you the nights what's really don't bother me that much but that cold flash thing that was kind of scary I mean

I just could not get warm and I was shaking like I had some kind of palsy

Anyway I'm still cold
Normally I take a leisurely hot shower
But today I'm like rushing through and drying off and putting on clothes because I mean I was cold when I got out of bed because I was all wet
And I don't normally need the temperature to be 70 in order to not be cold
Well I mean maybe that's not true
Maybe when I'm taking my shower and stuff I always need it to be like 70 to not be cold but I'm not wet anymore

I'm just a little concerned that today is going to be unpleasant

But oh well
I hope I hope your day is good at least
I love you sweetheart