Thursday, February 27, 2020

the shaman shack stuff got here
the sea clear
i mixed a little with my rice
it's a nice condiment
it's got kinda a mustard-y vibe
the vinegar is pretty tangy
i'm not sure how it's gonna be as soup
i'll have to play with it and see

the powders
i didn't taste them yet

i increased the wheatgrass and chlorella

i had avocado with my brown rice
i love avocado and brown rice
it is seriously one of the most comforting food combinations ever

my head hurts though
i think the weather is still changing
or changing again

i gotta go to bed

oh
i forgot

i got a scale
and the first day
which was several days ago
i was disappointed
i wasn't sure how much to think i weighed

but
i thought i had lost that 15 pounds, or whatever
and then maybe i gained back some of it
but definitely not all of it

and it was in the evening
so not like lowest possible weight of the day
but
it was about 10 pounds less than my high weight
and that made me sad
i thought
i'd be more like my 2007 weight (or less)
i knew i wouldn't be my 2011 dallas weight
when i felt really sexy (ish)
i mean
that was approximately my 2003 weight
which i think was approximately my 1994 weight

i tend to fluxuate up and down, ya see

but then two days later it was six pounds less
and tonight i'm halfway in-between

so
idk
i need a schedule for weighing time
and
i guess i wanna lose 37 pounds not 30

i mean
i wanna lose more than that
but
like for now
i guess my 27 year old weight would do

headache
gotta go to bed

i love you sweetheart