Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Ok
so I drove down memorial drive today
and the burning question on my mind is
what is the land bridge
"coming in 2021"

also
when the fuck did Houston get a voodoo donut
and why was I not personally informed?
I didn't go
but
I mean
sadface about that
so now I'm sorta off the wagon having Thai food
but
I feel like it was a save from donut lunch
and I was headed there
hard

hope you're having a good day
💋

Ok
I got that wrong it's 2022
and I still don't really understand it
but
it's a triumph of green over gray
so we can all sleep safely again

it's part of a renovation
that they made sound like it might help with the flooding
they cut down a fuck ton of trees
and they're "reclaiming" some wetland
so
they're calling it a prairie
but
if they're reclaiming what was here
they're cutting down trees to make
a swamp

also
Voodoo's only been here a couple months