Thursday, February 20, 2020

Okay maybe I'm getting sick I don't know I now have on socks I hate socks I hate socks and pants and a shirt and a hoodie that I have zipped up and the hood pulled up and I've been standing under the heater vent and it says that it's almost 70 now but I still am shivering too much to type so that's not good

So my head hurts really bad but I don't feel sick specifically hunt just feel like I can't stop shivering

I really hope I'm not sick because my mom her immunity is not so good I didn't I don't go out with her if I think I might be sick but I didn't but now I'm not so sure so I guess we'll see how I feel in the morning I'm the opening person so I can't actually call out if I am sick so I hope I'm not sick and don't feel all that super coherent but I have been kind of short on sleep though I feel like I got a lot of sleep on Saturday night

so I'm going to go get under my whole blankets and polar fleece blankets and see if I can get warm since standing under the heating vent and standing under the heat lamp in the bathroom didn't do it although it's better it's better and now my head feels kind of hot but I'm still shivering a little

I'll let you know in the morning
I love you
And I dictated all this stuff because I couldn't couldn't text him besides it's too much so I tried to kind of edit it while I went but if I missed something then don't get upset

Good night sweetheart