Thursday, June 6, 2024

TODAY 
was DIFFERENT 
or
different than yesterday 

I decided 
I cannot function unless I get
this exercise 
figured out

I'm all can't function-y

AND
I KNEW I was increasing exercise 
I didn't SEEM to me
to be having negative 
physical reaction to the exercise 

I thought that would help
LOOSEN me UP

SO
WHAT happened 

MAYBE I underestimated
the amount of TENSION 
interacting 
in THAT I have to have blah blah blah

I felt like
I used to be good at that
& I don't seem to have caused any row
AND
Helene gave me a nice compliment 
STRANGLY worded
JUST as I would HAVE 
had it been her

THAT got THROUGH 
did I tell you
I can't REMEMBER 

HEY
MAYBE we all JUST 
PAINTED BETTER 
but I can't HELP but THINK
YOUR arrangement 
is why that is the BEST one of those we've had

I MEAN 
I went BACK 
and LOOKED at it 
AGAIN 

there was a WAY 
I hadn't looked at it properly 

I collage-d them ESSENTIALLY 

I FEEL like 
she saw what I did and GOT it

AND
I REALLY like Helene
& I had some nice bonding with DONNA 
I just am NOT sure what all the tension is about

I was already having headaches 
I thought it was WEATHER related
BUT 
MAYBE my neck was ALREADY out

BLAH blah blah 
don't KNOW