Sunday, June 16, 2024

the thing about 
the renovated memorial park
is they are trying to get BACK to NATURAL 

SO
there's a bunch 
of open "prairie"
to absorb RAIN 

BUT 
MOSQUITOS ya know
plus it's HOT 
& humid

AND
it's KINDA 
dangerous, really 

I couldn't really look at anything 
EXCEPT the uneven ground
& some of that

I wouldn't have been able to do it BEFORE 

it's NOT what I guess I prefer
landscape-wise

MALL walking 
SOUNDS dumb
BUT 
AIR CONDITIONING, just sayin 

I gave the neighbors the COOKIES 

I don't feel like 
my experiments 
were very successful 

there's a Y down the street
I THINK has 🎾 

I'm a little bummed that that HIKING wasn't FUN

AND
when I got back in the car
my hand was slightly numb
SO 
I might have pinched a nerve, slightly 

it's more or less fine NOW 

MAYBE buffalo bayou park
MAYBE just neighborhoods 

I hope you had
a beautiful day sweetheart 💋 

goodnight sweetheart 
I LOVE you VERY much 
🔥🫶👾🫚❤️