Wednesday, June 19, 2024

there were some questions 
I had
was thinking about 
&
I realized 

I have some questions 

that are LIKE 
impossible to ASK
in an unbiasing 

AND 
I am not going to ask them
YET

I BELIEVE you LOVE me
I do NOT believe 
you are trying to use or abuse me in any way

I am unclear
on some stuff 
&
I have sometimes 
just thought 
this or that
was the reason 
BUT 

NOW 
I feel LIKE 
I could OPEN that up

there MIGHT be THINGS 
I'm NOT seeing 

I MEAN 
in Portland, maybe you were
NOT sure how I was
GONNA react

maybe you were
a little afraid 
& your eyes were like guarded or something 

BUT 
I was coming at you with 
I NEED RECOGNITION 
NOT FOR something 
BUT 
AS someone 
who MATTERS to you 

BUT 
I had some WAY
I FELT like 
THAT was SUPPOSED to happen 

BUT 
since I came at you
a certain way 
it 
COULDN'T 

YOU are the LOVE of my life 
I don't want to 
CHANGE you
OR
blow up your sh*t

BUT 
I ALSO 
don't want to play out
a dynamic 
where
I'm somehow 
just re-living

SOME painful dynamic 
from childhood 

(continuing)