Monday, June 10, 2024

there's a LIV golf
billboard 
on my way to work

my therapist texted me
they have mild food poisoning 
so no therapy tomorrow 

I'm torn between TWO THOUGHTS 
BOTH of which 
are, I think, slightly 
CRAZY 

one is that he just wants the day off for something 
no one has luck this bad*

*for the record, I verified the air conditioner story, yes I was slightly shocked myself, but I enjoy talking to the security guard**

**he's from Kenya I think, we talk mostly about the weather, he calls me ma'am which feels good for the first time ever because it just sounds good-natured not whatever it sounded before, and I just found out he has played tennis since he was five years old and still plays, he just seems like a very genuine person***

***why do I feel like some people are genuine and some people are not-- this is something that I need to think about because I just thought of an example where the person who feels not genuine to me, she's not like lying or anything it's just it feels constructed not false, I'm afraid part of that might be me

JESUS 
I didn't even get to the second f*CKing thought
THAT one 
I had been wondering if I should tell him
DESCRIBE 

there is some thought
that the whole
TIME walk
STOLEN hour

is a slightly dissociative experience 
& then there is some thought

that the universe delivers to me
WHAT I need
when I NEED it

there is some thought 

you got some skin in the game
TRYin to LOOK crazy

SHUT her DOWN