Thursday, June 13, 2024

I've been FOCUSED on additive
rather than
SUBTRACTIVE

I just wasn't feeling 
the fast/min
SO
I changed tack

so the PROTEIN 
& the exercise 
BUT 
then I'm maybe 
building muscle and anyway 

if I'm FOCUSED on the THINGS I'm DOing

it works AGAINST to be
ALL LIKE 
did ya gain a pound

SO
I'm NOT weighing 

SO
NOW I am LOOKING at MYSELF 
AND 
I THINK chlorella might be
SLIGHTLY functional growth hormone 

OR something 
my skin on my arms
is tighter
AND I see more definition
in my arms and shoulders

I seem less jowl-y

MAYBE 
the protein has something to do with it 

I'm NOT saying 
OMG I look GREAT 
THAT is not what I'm saying 

I look IMPROVED favorably
in a way that SEEMS 
PERHAPS consistent
with
increased quality
of RNA
&
GROWTH factor

NEITHER of which SEEMED 
LIKE super plausible 
to me

BUT 
I really want 
HEAL what I'm reasonably sure 
is a somewhat fatty liver
& DETOX my FAT

SO
I didn't NEED to believe in it 

BUT 
I HIGHLY recommend 

COCONUT water 
I TRIED for YEARS 
to make myself 
DRINK it

NOW 
I drink it in protein shake
I've made cold brew
which is stronger than f*CK

I ordered a cold brew/infuser pitcher
just basic stuff
BUT 
it hadn't come yet

AND
I just ordered a twelve ounce bag 
of pre-ground coffee 
from the imperfect 
so it was LIKE 

JUST pour it in
BUT 
I used my nut milk bag
in my iced tea brewing pitcher

I didn't have enough 
COCONUT water 
BUT 
I didn't want a MESS 

BUT 
it's got a syrup-y quality
I really like 

AND
before I was switching between 
HEY I look really BETTER 
& dear god I am SO FAT

HOW fat was I BEFORE 

NOW 
it's switching between 

NOTABLE improvements
JUST 
the SHEER 
MASS
of ME