Tuesday, June 11, 2024

ALSO 
there was a THING yesterday 
that I didn't get to 

the building 
where the BITE bar was
it's gonna be a restaurant 
& one of the guys

doing the landscaping 
TALKED to me

I was wearing those blue kawaii leggings 

he said 
I LIKE your pants

we had a conversation 
I'm not sure if it was FLIRTY or not 
I don't THINK so 

BUT 
it did include the line
I've seen you around here before

SO
idk-- inconclusive 

he used to weigh 360
he has three children
he uses wildflowers for his business 
his regular repertoire of eating out
features chipotle 

I feel like the fact
that I got
quite the information dump
in LIKE 
literally five minutes 

says SOMETHING but I'm not sure what 

HOW 
SHOULD this make me feel?

he seemed nice
he looked nice
I FEEL 
not EXTREMELY threatened 

BUT 
NOT completely UN-threatened