Sunday, June 9, 2024

I was listening to an audible 
4 hour body
which is the kind of thing 
I normally 
wouldn't be telling you about 

BUT 
it got WEIRD 

FIRST 
he was talking about WHAT to eat

THEN
he starts talking about WHEN still normal 

HOW was where it came off the rails


he said SOMETHING like
MAKE your FIRST meal a BINGE meal

THAT didn't sound like something I
WANTED to listen to 
& my MIND wandered 
SLIGHTLY*

*not uncommon 

WHEN
he starts talking about 
DOing SQUATS 

INVOKING 
rapid gut transit*

*that's what I call it, he was much more graphic

WtSF

it was VISCERALLY 
LIKE 
that time I went LOOKING for 
YULE
&
found WHITE power Xmas

SO
I'm STRANGLY jangly

I don't remember my dreams
BUT 
I FELT you 
& I don't know REALLY if
YOU do that from a distance 
OR
if I just IMAGINE it all

but it's real to me
❤️