Tuesday, June 21, 2022

thoughts about my psychological state

 i want people to be arrested

i want our democracy to be protected

i do not feel like these things are going to happen


do you think i'm just too pessimistic

or

do you think

i should be worried


i have been pretty engrossed in this whole mom's house business

i feel like i already made her dream come true

and now

i'm being punished for it

maybe this is showing me the bitter side of my nature

but i do not feel sane


i do think, maybe

i should work up a comedy monologue about it

and go to the comedy open mic here locally

maybe that would work it out of my system, maybe

i don't really want to talk about it

i don't want other people to listen to me and respond

i don't think i want that

but

maybe it would be good for me

idk

i feel like

you feel like

i'm ignoring you

but

i feel strip mined

i ain't got much to give right now


i feel like i'm trying to communicate

when my inclination is to just shut down

and then

i'm worried that you are having a bad reaction to what i'm saying

and i can't handle any more stress

so please

can you just trust that i'm not trying to be bitchy

i'm not even saying that i'm not being bitchy

i don't even know what i'm doing

when i'm stressed

i know i have an edge


but

my choices are

shut down

or

force myself to communicate

and

if i have to continually worry that i'm fucking things up with you

then i just can't make myself

are we so different that you can't understand what's happening with me?

or

am i just paranoid and self sabotaging

you have no problem with me

you just love me and want to stay connected


maybe i'm letting the negative emotional concretions building up on me from the interactions with my mother, my personal history, my hormonal overload attach to whatever i'm trying to send out to you


that's possible

idk what's real

i've been thinking about the fortune teller who said to listen to the angels

and the fortune teller who read for me with the angel cards

and how i'm not supposed to let my family of origin crap make me lose my belief in you


does this make any sense?