Monday, June 27, 2022

Well remember last year when my closet got leaked on by the air conditioner
It was almost exactly this time last year

Well I smelled something musty
And the whole closet is kind of musty because the sheetrock never got repaired because if pandemic

So I just had some damp ridden in there but that has long since become used up

But the mustyness wasn't something that I smelled in the hallway or even in the bedroom if the closet door was closed so the fact that I was smelling it in the hallway alarmed me

Because the air conditioner has leaks before into the hallway dripping down the wall but that's visible
So I was a little concerned that it might be leaking in the closet again
And in fact I was right to be concerned about that
Not really sure how long it's been leaking but it leaked down the other side of the wall so it wasn't like really visible
But I went to pick up something off the floor and water poured out of it so I don't think it can have just been happening for a day or so

And I guess everything in that corner of the closet is probably destroyed
I decided I needed a little bit more coffee before I tackled it and I turned off the AC in the hopes that it will stop dripping

And since that's the same quadrant of the closet that got destroyed before I'm assuming that anything I put there was not something that I felt was precious

So I'm kind of looking forward to seeing what I get to throw away and I'm kind of glad I get to throw away my stuff today instead of my mother's stuff so

Last year I considered at the universe helping me out
And I got rid of like the vast majority of my extra stuff
But there was still a little bit of stuff that I couldn't quite part with then I knew I should have parted with and I sort of think that's where I put it and I sort of think I put it there so the universe could help me out again but hopefully I didn't put something in there that I really did want because I don't think any of its good anymore

This is not just in case you were wondering a luxury apartment