Monday, June 27, 2022

Well there were a few pieces of outer wear that I would have preferred not to lose

And I don't know how long it was leaking but man there was a lot of slimy yuck

There were seven garbage bags full that were wet and slimy and I carried five of them downstairs but and took them to the trash but there's two more than I need to carry down and there's some more stuff that I'm going to gather up that wasn't specifically slimy but that I'm going to throw away

I need to look through the things that we're hanging that I pulled off because I think they're okay but I just put them on the bed and I'm going to have to take them off the bed so that I can sleep

And I guess I'm just going to have to put them over a chair or something

They cleaned out the line
And at least one of them is coming back tomorrow to make sure that it isn't still leaking

And then it's all got to dry before they can replace the sheetrock which it's almost the entire closet's worth of sheetrock that needs to be replaced now Post the carpet got very wet so I just don't know I really think the carpet should be at least pulled out

And I guess the right half of that closet I should just never use again
I'm not sure whether I can find homes for all the things that are in that closet so that I can just not use any part of that closet again that would be my preference

I have some clothes in that closet that didn't get wet that I was thinking I would try to sell on Poshmark or something but I haven't done that and I don't know that I even want to try to do that at this point but I'm not sure whether I mean they've been in a closet with mildew and stuff for a long period of time so I'm not even sure donating them is really appropriate

I mean there's some clothes that I was going to keep in that closet and they seem okay but I don't know if I try to wear I'm a they'll make me sick most of them I can wash but I think there are a couple of them that need to be dry cleaned

So I need to be here for the repairman tomorrow and there's a surprise January 6th hearing
So maybe I can get some more work done on the closet and also watch that

I didn't feel bad about throwing any of that stuff away but did wear me the f*** out

And I went to bed really early yesterday and I was planning on trying to get up at 3:30 or 4:00 and I didn't get up until a little bit after 6:00

So I haven't even awake for 12 hours yet and I'm so tired I don't think I'm going to make it

It's just so funny because I was thinking I was going to go to my mom's and I was going to get seven bags of trash I don't know what I thought was magical about seven bags of trash but I was going to get seven packs of trash

I don't feel bad about having seven bags of trash come out of my closet I am surprised it was that much considering what a small area it was but the boxes were all disintegrated and the fabric took up a lot of space and it was really they weren't completely full trash bags because it's so heavy with everything being wet

So it's not like haha you were going to get seven bags of trash from her house and instead we made you throw away seven bags of your own trash cuz I don't feel bad about that

I guess what I got out of it was seven bags of trash really isn't all that much

I'm just so tired