Friday, July 16, 2021

I felt dizzy and exhausted so I went back to sleep and I dreamed I'll see if I can get this straight I might have been in my grandmother's house or it might have just been something similar to my grandmother's house but I was like a teenager maybe or maybe not I don't know
And it was me.
And several other kids
And it was kind of like monster high or something
They were like gothier which year vampy or whatever
We were supposed to end up together in some sort of combinations that didn't seem to be the ones that we were actually attracted to each other in
And most cleaning decorating the house
And I thought I was in love with this girl who had something to do with cookies I don't know what but she was witchy and she had her own line of cookies or something I don't know
And then there was this other girl who might have been you how to kind of a deep voice and she was kind of a vamp
Then we were setting up the stereo
And I think they were deciding that maybe cookie girl and I were good together after all
Then I realized I was in love with you from setting up the stereo somehow
And there was this game that were all these magazines from 1983
And we were using them as filler for these large containers that were going to have large plants
But as we put them into the containers
We were putting them in in some way that made a pattern
And either some of the people who were in the magazines were there too
And giving little academy award-style speeches for being chosen
Or what seems more likely we were acting that out
And they were brightly colored drugs on the floor
I was laying on this red rug that I'm on top of it a red rug with orange and then a red rug with kind of a teal color
But then underneath all of it there was something about yellow and two years ago