Friday, July 16, 2021

Okay
Now I was living with my father and my stepmother
And every time I went out to go to school or something and I came home my s*** was all gone through and stereo was dragged off into other rooms for Deborah and her little friends to play with
My little friends were just like a bunch of kind of bad kid teenagers or something I don't know
So I asked her you know what's the deal with my stuff
And she's like well you know
So then I saw my dad and I'm like hey I might just not allowed to have any stuff
Because if I'm not allowed to have any stuff I'll take them back someplace else
And he goes and talks to Deborah
And he comes back and he says
It's not that big of a deal
And I'm like so no I'm not allowed to have stuff
And he's like just don't worry about it
So I go in the kitchen and there's all this cake that's cut into slices and in bowls
But just kind of randomly like I don't know why it's there is that supposed to be our dinner I don't know
So I take some cake
Oh really some icing and I rub it on all the surfaces in the kitchen
And then I grab my purse
My father comes out and says pretty going
And I'm like there are no rules Don't ask me where I'm going I'm going to get something to eat Don't ask me where Don't ask me when I'll be back Don't ask me if I'll be back
And I take off

And then I'm writing about this
And people are commenting
And there's just one comment that I really want to read but I accidentally delete that
And I look at a video attachment
And it's this little girl who's like Wednesday Adams but if she was in witches somehow she's shaped like a cone and she's more animated and sassy
And somebody says oh that steel magnolias or something
And then there's another video that has these three they're fat but they're also very very tall and they have like this cascading Farrah fawcett hair except curly and they're pink
And there's somehow reminding me of some some kind of sacred Indian elephant cartoon but it's not a cartoon and one of them gets really really angry and there's like a mystery van and they try to blow up over her and she blows it all up

And then there's this other place that's like a small town kind of place and the mayor is like always there at everything and there's always some kind of a competition and he always carries it's a raven and something
They're having a gummy worms competition and he has a raven and whatever the other thing is that are built out of gummy worms and he always comes around and judges everything everything is always some kind of competition and he hates me at least I think it's me
It's a guy though and I don't think I was a guy when I was reading the comment
And have for sure wasn't a guy in the dream with my father and Deborah
But this guy has done something really great I don't know what maybe he wrote a book maybe he created an alternate world I don't know exactly
But this world with the little country store is kind of a magic world
There's like a Beetlejuice element to it
And a Stephen King element to it
Kind of like a cider house rules element to it

And there's this guy I mentioned him before I think he's working at the store and he is just praising me every chance he gets
And the mayor is angry about it
When the mayor is trying to trick me somehow
To get me in the middle of a competition maybe
And then the guy who works at the shop he gets asked to become a promotional decoration for this candle company maybe like Yankee candles or something only that world's version of it
And he is so happy
And he starts growing and changing shape and becoming this big display
And the mayor like I don't know throw something out of him and breaks his head or something

And then there's this baseball player
And he's like a spokesperson for her gasoline or something
And he's kind of old and he's not playing baseball anymore but I'm not sure that he ever officially retired I think he's kind of floating himself somehow
I don't know I don't really know what that means
It made sense in the dream
He's got kind of a strange name his name is like Barton Bradley
Or Barton Bonds
Or some kind of double b name
And I absolutely recognize him
He's wearing like a blue suit
It doesn't really look like a baseball suit
Somehow it's more like a courier outfit
And he's on a motorcycle
I kind of gives me a look
And maybe one of those finger gun things
And then he takes off out of there

I don't really know what any of that means