Friday, July 2, 2021

Well I had trouble waking up today
I took all the trash out to the dumpster
I made a trip to Goodwill to drop off more stuff
And then I went to the grocery store
I came home and made something to eat
It sounds like it's fixing to rain again
I have a headache
And I'm super tired
I'm confident I've been getting at least seven or eight hours of sleep and mostly more than that

So I don't know why I'm so tired
But I think rather than trying to make myself do something and not being very productive
Then I'm just going to go to sleep try to get up early and get a full day in tomorrow
The yellow bookshelves haven't come yet

The suitcases for the pictures came but they are smaller than I thought they were going to be
I mean they are both substantially smaller than I thought they were going to be
So I ordered another suitcase it's the same sort of style but it's a different brand
It's also Canadian brand
And it's on its way
But I don't really want to get started with that stuff until after I get everything cleaned and gotten rid of
The photographs are more of a project
After the main project
So I'm going to take some melatonin and I'm going to go to sleep

I love you very much sweetheart 💋