Wednesday, July 14, 2021

I was exhausted so I went to sleep
When I woke up about 3 or 4 hours later
I have been able to get back to sleep
No my head hurts
And I have that feeling that you get when you haven't gotten enough sleep when you get up and your head hurts and your stomach's kind of acidy
But I've been awake since 12:30 or 1:00
And I took melatonin
Thinking that would help me go back to sleep but it hasn't
I don't think sleep is
Normalized yet somehow
I felt like it was for a little while there I was going to sleep about 1:30 and getting up about 10:00 10:30 and that seemed to be working pretty good for me
I don't know why now I need 9 hours of sleep
But that does seem to be what I currently need
Anyway I'm going to go lay back down and try again
But I'm getting kind of disgruntly