Monday, January 13, 2020

Ok
so
I'm still super stressed
and I don't know what you want to know
I'm kinda ok with the barren crone role
I was ambivalent about kids until I met you
with the exception of a little bought of crazy at 27

I wanted to have kids with you
but
honestly
I'm not sure I could start with that now anyway
and
I mean, it might change
but
right now
if somebody said happy mother's day to me
I wouldn't even cry

but
I am a little worried about the
night sweats and hormonal issues generally
and I don't want you to lose interest in me

but
I have never said anything like holding you to account
and
I really hope you could tell from context
that I wasn't saying that

otherwise
I don't think anything I said was new
so I can't see you being upset
but
I'm extremely agitated that you are

so
Def a good day to see Mom

I love you sweetheart 💋