Sunday, January 12, 2020

my headache has never gone away
I did eat some cheesy scramble and some hash browns
I talked to my mom on the phone
we're going to dinner tomorrow
I hope you're doing ok

I used the umbrian clay mask
I like it
it's not too drying
and it's claims of energizing the skin
may be accurate

I took a very long shower
I could almost not stand to get out

anyway
I still have a headache
and I'm not really sure what else I did today
I fed the cat a bunch
he seemed agitated
and extra hungry
I can't explain why, I've no idea
but he was adamant
he's been trying to not hurt me
but today I really tried his patience
poor Kitty

It was great to have two days in a row off
usually that doesn't happen unless I'm on vacation
my whole working life
such a shame about the headache

anyway
no big deal
I wandered yesterday
I begged today [vegged- edit- damn auto correct]
tomorrow I have to see my mom
circle of life
or something

I love you sweetheart 
💋