Saturday, January 11, 2020

I stayed up late
I went down a rabbit hole looking for something
But it didn't find what I was looking for
It's my birthday
I'm old enough that I probably shouldn't be excited by that fact
But for some reason I have an unreasonable childish glee
And I tried to think of something brilliant to do tomorrow but I think I'm just going to kind of wander
There's a film I kind of want to see at the museum but I really don't want to go down there at night and there's not a lot of parking and then I'll be wandering around by myself in a really dark area I just don't want to do that
but I guess I could take a cab or take an Uber but I don't really want to do that either
and I'm pretty sure this film be released on video or something at some point so I can see it later pretty sure this is not my only opportunity to see it

it's supposed to be raining bad weather tomorrow so I may not end up going out at all but I can kind of want to do something just not a very structured something
So I think I may be going to go to the mall
Unless I can talk myself out of it
Also want to go to a cafe
But have not decided what Cafe

Goodnight sweetheart I love you very much