Tuesday, January 7, 2020

i fell asleep in the chair

i dreamed i was "in space"
which seemed to mean on a space station or something
this woman was coming up behind me
just as she was passing me
she seemed to make eye contact and begin to point out
every piece of skin care presented for sale on the promenade
she was going on and on
every detail
as far as ingredients, use, product development
it was awesome

several times i tried to interact with her
but she didn't seem to hear me

then
she kinda shifted in front of me
and carried on
like she was a docent or something

then
something
and i'm not sure what
brought it clearly into focus
she was an automaton
a commercial, essentially

i thought it was quite funny
and was telling you about it
when i was telling you about my day

then
i woke up
and i had fallen asleep watching YouTube
and i had been watching an auto play of alice in the rabbit hole




i love you sweetheart