Tuesday, March 5, 2019

well
we've been carrying on a dialog
on facebook private message
and
he sent me a video of the kid waving
hi aunt biff buff
which is what jason called me when he was little
and so has subsequently called me forever
so
i guess there's no hope for it
he says the kid is just like dad
i'm a little frightened



i know what you're thinking
i said that at one point he was the only one that understood me
and
he took all those courses and
there are all those similarities
how can we have not been keeping in touch
well
when you are raised by a crazy person
and you have a skewed frame of reference for reality
the other person who shares that frame of reference
understands you the best
and
apparently
growing up with dad
also
makes you like new german cinema
who knew
i didn't lead the way
more parallel lives


so
do you think less of me?