Friday, March 1, 2019

I found panties, maybe it's gonna be a good day

ok
I just have to say
if you are trying to get a message
out of anything I'm posting
I don't think there is one
I'm not generally doing that good
yesterday Karl kept asking me if I was ok
because I looked so down
and
just now
the cat kinda visciously slashed me
which he hasn't been doing lately
and
I just stood there and sobbed
as the blood ran down my leg
that's not normal for me
I'd usually yell at him
or give him a lecture
or
say fucking cat
and go get some coffee

so
probably depressed
definitely hormonal again

so
if you think I'm saying anything bad
I would not give that much credence
but
if you think I'm saying something good
maybe not that either

I'm mostly on a
like
don't like
level
right now

and
I think it's the thing again today

I love you sweetheart