Saturday, March 30, 2019

I have no idea what is going on
I am stressed out about it

Also
I thought that was the way to go with 11:11
but now I don't
too joke-y, I guess
but I'm not sure where to go from there

So
something will be written today
but it may be stand-up about my job
rather than anything deep

I dreamed
I was working in a coffee shop
I begged to work on Saturday nights
because it was busy
then
I volunteered to clean the bathrooms
and ended up cleaning out a closet

Very Weird

I feel super crappy
cramping for no obvious reason
I'm seriously like an inch from a fuge state mentally

I love you
I can't handle anything
like not anything at all
just nothing
I'm having hormones I think
but
they don't know which way to go
I might so
I might punch somebody

Dude
It's a wide berth day
does that make sense