Monday, March 4, 2019

well
my brother found me again on social media
and
I mean
I can't see refusing his friend request
but
I'm not sure I'm ready to accept it either
I'm kind of a hermit
I'm not really ready to
like
be sociable
and
he might be mad at me
he might want to talk about dad
I'm freaking out a little

I don't think he sent me any message
just a friend request
and
I didn't send him a message
I just accepted the friend request

I haven't talked to him in like 10 years

You can't really fathom that, can you
You are very close with your family
You probably think I've been in touch
but just didn't mention it

it is really just you
that I seem to not let go of
and I'm not sure
what that means
anyway
feel free to think badly of me
maybe that's what's warranted
but
I feel like 🏃 running

I love you very much sweetheart
goodnight