Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Hey I'm having a coke
I ordered Chinese food
Because suddenly I had to have broccoli
And the plate that I ordered apparently came with a Coke well I could have had a 7 up or a Dr pepper or something else but I was like I haven't had a Coke in years in fact I couldn't tell you in the last time I had a Coke was the last time I had a Coke it was a diet Coke probably the last three times I had Cokes were diet Cokes and I haven't had any kind of Coke for years

So I mean it could have been like 5 7 I don't know a long time since I've had like a regular Coke

But it kind of takes like Pepsi to me

I mean I guess it's still got that tang that a coke has but it tastes more like a Pepsi than it should

I never liked Pepsi cuz it was too sweet and it didn't have that kind of bitter almond edge
I guess this still has the bitter almond edge but it's too sweet
Although I think the last time I had a real coke I said wow that's too sweet also
I want more of that bitter almond
I have some bubble water I could dilute it but I don't think I will like it better diluted although maybe maybe I will I don't know I don't know

Did they change the formula