Sunday, December 5, 2021

Oh and Venus Williams has a sunscreen well actually she's got two of them One is a sunscreen serum which I think just means it's very thin and absorbs into your skin very quickly and the other one I think is more of a normal cream texture

Their physical sunscreens made with zinc oxide and they are transparent which usually zinc is not transparent usually it leaves a white cast to some degree or another but this I've watched multiple people on videos applying it and it just absorbs right in and there's no white cast it looks amazing

But her sunscreen brand is called Eleven
And I don't know why
Seems like they would be a story with that
I did try to do a search on it
But as I said I'm exhausted and not very coherent so possibly I didn't do a very good search but I couldn't find a reason
And I'm super curious
Cuz for some reason I think it's really cool that it's called Eleven
So I like need the backstory

And when I was asleep I had these really involved dreams in locations I've had dreams in before
And it's just on the edge of my brain but I cannot remember