Sunday, December 19, 2021

Well I've been trying to leave the house
And I think I had given you an update on my progress so far
I've been driving the car every other day or sometimes I skip two days in between
I've gone in places
Mostly when there weren't a lot of people there still the idea of being in a place with a lot of people is very difficult for me
But even just the leaving the house
The driving around
They're going in a few places
My anxiety level has just gone through the roof

To the point where I'm having dreams and I'm waking up with like my heart racing
I had like heart palpitations or something I don't know I mean I'm all just nodded up with tension
I'm just not doing very well

And now the trying to remember what they call it it's the transmission rate percentage or whatever it's going back up again in fact our mayor who is vaccinated in booster and wears masks everywhere He's got omicron

So yeah I'm just not sure if I should be trying to go out and acclimate myself to being amongst people

I did dream last night about a road trip I was going home but I wasn't going to be able to stay there and was a long drive
But it's still ended up being extremely stressful somehow

And I'm also stressed about
I'm stressed about other things I can't really talk about

I love you very much
I'm going to go to sleep now
Goodnight πŸ’‹ sweetheart