Tuesday, August 14, 2018


also
I just got an email from ritualwell
and it reminded me
I had another dream


I saw you
but
I don't know if you knew I saw you
and I wanted to talk to you
but some girl was with me
and I couldn't get away from her
and by the time I did
you were gone
and
I was on some tour
and I started talking to some guy
about Judaism
and
since he didn't know anything about it
I felt like it was ok
I'm not like an expert
but
ya know
I've studied it a little
and I was talking about
mystical Judaism
and
how weird it was to me
that Hassidim were both mystical
but really restrictive
and kinda sexist (imo)
when I think of mysticism as free
and open and egalitarian
only
I couldn't think of the word
Hassidim
I was all like
the people in Brooklyn
with the hats
it was weird
and
I don't know what it means


and weird
to be reminded of a dream
by an email from ritualwell


I love you sweetheart
I hope you have a great day