Wednesday, August 8, 2018

i don't remember what it looked like
but I do remember the concept
this severed ear in a pool of blood
and
I'm gonna go ahead and
say
I wasn't able to
make it look like my vision
it was mostly pen and ink
line work
which is not my strong suit


it should have been
a very textured oil painted ear in a pool
of very textured oil painted blood
that was maybe
computer morphed
into different landscapes
that were photos
maybe
the band sitting in night cafe chairs
with the ear in the near focus ground
like in the street
for example




i don't think most of my graphics
stuff was all that good
from an execution standpoint
I'm not really a good graphic artist
but
i had some kick ass concepts
probably
I'm more of a conceptual artist
really


i had that problem in architecture too
Ms Schwartz wanted to give me a A
from my pitch and concept design
but
my model was so badly constructed
[i just could not do it]
i think i ended up with a B
maybe even a B-


hope you are doing well
my breasts don't hurt anymore
so we're on better terms today


i love you sweetheart