Monday, August 27, 2018

ok
very strange dream
I dreamed I was traveling with Randy
now Randy is a guy I used to work with
he's about 24
and a Republican and a sexist
it's unusual that the young ones are sexist
he's also Latino, and his father owns a liquor store
(in addition, I always got the impression)
to lots of other stuff
he always felt like he grew up
sort of rich
but
even though he's got a lot of negatives
I kinda liked him, kinda
but
not like road trip liked him
so
confusing
also
the car was full
more like
throw all your possessions in a car
zombie apocalypse style road trip
but
there was no mention of that
but
what i do remember clearly


we had to cross this road
without the car
not sure how that worked
I had this floaty thing
and
had to cross at this cloud cover
other wise I would fall to my death
and i could feel
my stomach drop
it was the weirdest thing ever
that crossing seemed like
the important part