Sunday, April 6, 2014

the battle on the moon

this one was very long and complex
I was calling superman
who was my sidekick
and telling him
I needed him not to come to the moon to help me
the woman whose sidekick I was and i
could probably handle this threat
and he might need to handle
an unexpected attack
that if anything went wrong
we'd try to stay below the tree line
and
he wasn't gonna get rid of me that easily
I still wanted to be wrapped in the cape with him
but there was a bunch of other story
before the battle
that I'm a little sketchy on
I had another assistant in the lab
there were a lot of stacked liquor bottles
and there was a girl I was trying to recruit
to organize the books
because she had experience with the Dewey decimal system
so
it might have been a post apocalyptic world
not sure
and I was much less sure about my powers
which seemed to be some kind of magic
than I was letting on
I'm not sure who my team leader was
she was a super hero
she was tall
she had a lot of hair
and
she was mostly deterrent
so I wasn't really sure about her either
I wanted superman, bad
I thought there was a good chance
that things could go wrong
but
we didn't even know what this woman wanted
and
we really thought she was feeling us out for weakness
so we couldn't show any
and even though I was her sidekick
I was in charge of the colony
and I loved all those people
so
I really did want superman
looking after them
because I had total faith in him