Wednesday, April 2, 2014

i am apparently at a loss for what to title this

my hair's darker
i found this shampoo
it smells so so good
it makes my hair feel good
everything about the experience of this soap
is delicious
oh, did i mention
it has coffee in it

so
it's designed for women with brown hair
which, i didn't have
and it first, i thought, oh well, i'll just
use a different shampoo on the top of my head
that will maintain my white hairs
and my hair color
that i love so much

and that worked
except
i could feel the difference in texture
in my hair
between the one kind and the other
plus
it was a pain in the ass
trying to wash my hair
keeping the two parts separate

and
i really like the dark highlights it's bringing out in my hair
and
i figure
if it stains my white hair
well, i'm growing new hair all the time. right

and just like that
my whole perspective shifts