Tuesday, October 6, 2020

I took the cat to the vet and I had to take an Uber because my car wouldn't start so I guess my battery is dead so that sucks I drove it around but I guess I didn't drive it around enough and I guess it's just been going too long in between driving it around so I'm going to need to take it in to get it inspected soon anyway because that's this month but I can't really do it today because I've been up all night and I'm really tired so I'm not sure the neighbor is here now and he might be able to give me a jump but I can't go driving it around now because I'm too tired and he may or may not be here tomorrow morning or the rest of the week I just don't know what he's doing but I've got AAA so I guess worst case scenario they can come out and jump it and I really don't think it comes as any great shock to me that the car wouldn't start but I am disappointed

I'm going to go to sleep now
I love you very much sweetheart