Monday, October 19, 2020

Good morning sweetheart
Well she's coming to pick me up at 10:30 and then we're on about our day
I'm kind of nervous
My coffee maker is broken so I made a French press and is super strong and so my stomach is kind of gurgling now
I didn't eat anything because the idea of food makes me kind of nauseated but the coffee is making me kind of nauseated so I don't know that's not a very good combination I'm not sure
I don't really have time to eat anything now I don't guess I have one of those grocery store donuts left it's a little bit stale and very sugary so I don't know I just don't know that putting that on top of the coffee is a good idea
Anyway I'll let you know how it went

I hope everything is good where you are
I hope you're happy and healthy taking good care of yourself
I love you very much