Monday, April 16, 2018


I dont have time to read over it but I don't think that came out sounding quite like I meant it


I do not mean that my mother I s dumb bitch
I mean
she would scream at me
and it wasn't really based on as anything I did or did not do
but
instead
it was based on her mood
many times she would find a reason to pick a fight with me on mornings when I had a big test
I think of her as abusive
but
she couldn't really help it
I guess
her father beat her
according to her
at least he spanked her with a belt
which counts as beating
but
it's not like being punched in the face or like that
at least she didn't beat me
I'm grateful for that
but
cuntface pushed most of the same buttons
and I'm glad she got that store up north of town
and I'm glad she's not coming back
she didn't deserve me
not even for a minute