Sunday, April 8, 2018

goodnight sweetheart

I'm going to bed now
you might already be awake
the phone's starting to get hot
so it prolly doesn't have more than 6 months left in it
and windows phone
didn't make it
so I'll have to get something else
I don't think I want iPhone
so I'm researching so I'll know
I want good speakers
I'm used to good speakers
and I want to use it as a music device
but
I want a good camera too
it doesn't have to be an amazing camera
but, ya know, not bad
also
I would like to be able to vlog
that requires
some learning on my part
but also a phone capable of it
I feel like
that would improve my content
for you


but
I'm a little scared of android
windows seemed easy
android seems confusing
but
apple has no customization
and I hate that
but
it's probably easier
and has a good camera
and video support
I love the tile feature
I don't understand why that didn't take off
the icons on the other platforms
are so ugly
whatever
I'm sure I can figure it out
and I've got a while
just thought I'd mention it


I love you sweetheart