Wednesday, April 4, 2018

omg it's so beautiful today

this could be every day
and I would be fine with it
I'm talking weather


it's 70
but real feel 72
there's a breeze
it's pretty breezy
it's sunny
you could wear a light sweater
if you weren't gonna be doing much
but
I'm outside in my sleeping
around the house clothes
which is regular pants
but they got big flowers in em
so
like
I like em
but I'm not wearin em out in public
and my
let's be honest
at this point really needs washing
blue tank top
which I love also
and I wish I had a porch
or a yard
or a terrace
so I could sit out in this and drink my coffee
I slept in
cause I've only gotten five hours of sleep
a bunch of nights in a row
and I had toast
and watched some guy sing a bunch of times
and then
I went to check the mail
and that's when I discovered
I was squandering the most beautiful day
by being inside
so I came out here
and am writing this on my phone
I'm gonna go get my coffee
this is a great chance to get
some vitamin D


I love you
hope everything is well