Sunday, April 15, 2018

weird dreams


I dreamed a bunch of stuff
I can't remember
most of it
but
I do remember
I was working at a grocery store
I was scanning
this lady had a big box of trays
and I was scanning each one individually
and that was
taking forever
also it was calling out over the intercom
"frau" and some message I can't remember
but like frau so and so saves today with
whatever the store was
which was not what the message was in America
so
I thought that was funny
I called attention to it
but also
the trays were ringing up $5.99
and they should have been just a few cents
so I called somebody to fix it
and that situation kinda faded


I was talking to somebody from the group
about the death process
he was telling me something
and I was just about to tell him
about Tibetan sky funerals
when something switched again


now
I was washing clothes
I think in college
but rather than washing them
and giving them back to
whomever they belonged
they were sorted by color on these long long shelves
I guess you just had to remember you clothes
and seek them out
it was stressing me out
it wasn't right
and
was a lot of work
for something that didn't make any sense
then
Chanel (a woman I work with) was admonishing me
for not greeting or talking to her
but
I was busy
and
I realized how what I did could be interpreted as rude
but
I couldn't believe
that, in context, she really thought it was rude
so I tried to make nice
but I don't think it worked


it was weird