Monday, August 7, 2017

i watched a bunch of astrology videos

and
all the stars are aligned for you
you have momentum
you like can't fail
at whatever you try
so
you are supposed to
like allign with whatever you love
and make huge breakthroughs
in your field
this is seriously supposed to be
like the best year
maybe
that you've ever had
from an energetic standpoint


I guess I didn't listen to your yearly
at the beginning of the year
I kinda fade in and out
of the whole caring about astrology thing
but
I was listening to mine
and they were talking about
what a big deal
this solar eclipse was
and
ya know
it's in your sign
so I figured it'd be huge for you
I spent hours and hours
watching astrology videos


I'm supposed to have a big
like watershed year
next year
and then
2020
that's supposed to be
AMAZING


I guess we'll see


I don't know if I believe it
sometimes I think I do
like yesterday
totally
today
less certain
but
if you got time
you should look into it
maybe


I love you
I want you to have
super amazingly good stuff happen