Wednesday, November 30, 2016

strange dreams again

these were more fragmented
plus
I can't remember them as well
at one point
there was this great community pool
but then
when they were gonna close for the season
rather than covering
or draining
they filled the pool
with glass and garbage
so
if you tried to swim in it
you'd get hurt


there was a trip to Disney
and I didn't seem to have my I.d.
so I couldn't get in
but
I didn't really want to go to Disney anyway
but
that was on the heels
of a much more complicated dream
which I don't really remember
except
the wife had a used red car
and everybody knew her for it
it was like the equivalent of
mercedes&Ferrari somehow
it looked like and older model Mercedes
but it revved like a Ferrari
and I got to drive it
briefly
I really wanted one
and she always said it was used
like, oh, this old thing
but
it was pretty amazing


and
there was something
about
rain
Zen rain gardens
I don't remember how it worked
but
it was amazing