Friday, November 11, 2016

ok, if you think you might ever stop loving me

be sure and tell me
because, seriously
that's all that's holding me together
at all
right now
these people are idiots
I'm so stressed out about this weekend
book signing bullshit
no information
no communication
no body cares
I'm super stressed
because I feel some responsibility
Idk why


I hate this
all of this
and
I would happily just discorporate
not to have to deal with any of this
anymore


I don't really believe
we'll ever be really together
which makes me sad
and mad
and
a bunch of emotions
I don't have names for


but still
that you love me
and i love you
that's enough
that I'm not going to discorporate
but
if you think
you're ever likely to stop


I guess don't tell me
I don't want to have to run the numbers


I made bad life choices
and it's my own fault