Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Okay I have to go to sleep because I didn't actually get any sleep last night I may have dozed off a few times but I didn't actually sleep at all and then I've been dozing not enough in the chair but then I had my little epiphany and it got dark and so then I got all reset and I couldn't make myself go to sleep so and I can't take melatonin because then I won't be able to wake up so it's like a vicious cycle I can't sleep I can't wake up I can't sleep I can't wake up

But I feel as though I learned a lot of things today and I had a lot of ideas and I feel really good about all of it but I have to make myself go to sleep now I can't just stay up all night and then sleep all day I just have to get it together

Oh yeah and I was going to do a reading before I went to bed so I have to do a reading real quick

I love you very much sweetheart 💋