Tuesday, May 11, 2021

I went off on a tangent and forgot to say
I thought the taxes were due on the 17th of May because it had gotten extended because they did the thing where they were going to exempt some of the unemployment because not everybody knew they needed to take out taxes and they didn't want people to have to pay a bunch of taxes that they hadn't got money for and whatever so I did tell him to take taxes out though which is why I'm getting money back but regardless
I thought it was the 17th of May
But then it turns out
And I could swear I double checked it last week
But apparently Texas now has until July 15th because since we had the frost emergency thing apparently whenever there's an emergency that gets to clear you get extra time for your taxes which mean that Frost thing I can't see how that really warrants a extension
But if it had been like a hurricane or a flood or something I could see where you might be having a hard time locating your paperwork or you know your computer could have gotten destroyed or whatever you could be having trouble

But the frosting was all kind of limited to one week and it was back in February wasn't it so I can't even see how that would have warranted an extra month much less an extra two months on top of the one month so I don't know so now where I thought I had them done about a week early cuz it turns out I've got them done about 2 months early
So I guess you know no big rush to mail it but
Except for the refund
And I could probably file them digitally they'd prefer that you file them digitally
I just really don't want to do that
I realize that sounds kind of crazy
But I've never done it before
So I don't know
I guess I would get the refund faster
But I really don't want to
And they look so pretty
So I'm probably not going to