Thursday, October 4, 2018

so
god sent me a hairstylist
this girl walked up to my register
and said:
wow you have such beautiful hair
now
when I was a kid
and a young woman
people said this so much
it fucking irritated me
but
it's been a while


I washed it this morning
and
I put the stuff in it
but a little more than normal
and
I parted it
just let it hang down
it pained me
I've been wearing it brushed back
for so long that this looks
really wrong to me
but
it puts less emphasis
on the reduction of hair
and
I'm certain she was talking about
the color
but
she's a stylist
and I asked where
and she's like
it's just around the corner
but
it's more expensive
I'm like how much
if you don't mind my asking
we start at $95
but the
and I'm
like
yeah, that's about what I need to be paying
I haven't been for a while
but
I used to when I made more money
can I get your card
she didn't have one
but she wrote it down for me
Andie at Kharisma Hair Studio
you could ask for me
yeah, that's what I was gonna do 😊